Introduction: Pendulum Picture

Today I will be teaching you how to progress to a Pendulum Painting. Let cause into IT....

Footstep 1: Materials

For this project I victimized a canvas, striing, a alone cup, paint of your choice, newspaper, and a sauter stick.

Step 2: Painting the Canvas

In this step gather a paintbrush, your canvas fabric, and the paint of your choice, in this demonstration I testament Be using the color sinister

Step 3: Creating the Pendulum Mechanism

For this step I used the Sauter lodge and the solo cup to produce the object that will hold and dispence the paint onto the canvas.

Stair 4: Marking the Holes

I took a busy bee marker to create the holes that I can use to hang the cupful then the paint can break through

Step 5: Fashioning the Holes

In this step I took the sauter stick and poked holes where I marked them on the solo cup. If you do not have a sautering instrument I would recommend using a bulblike item that would make a perfect smooth hole so it does not affect the dispensing of the paint.

Step 6: Hanging the Cup

I took the string and tied information technology tightly across the two holes so it wish not affect the cup American Samoa it is swinging across the canvas. I then betrothed the cosmic string that would connect to the cap to the cup, then measured the string out soh that it would hold the cup three inches above the house painting at its lowest point.

Step 7: Filling the Cup

For the subsidiary color of this project I chose Gold because of its contrast against black and how the color stands out unsocial.

Step 8: Creating the Design

To make over the spiral effect you must retreat the transfuse and simply let go. this part of the project is very important every bit if you drop the cup to fast OR too slow, it could ruin the examine. This unfortunately happened to Maine three times.The angle at which you drop it is as wel extremely important as it could produce a completely different contrive.

Measure 9: The Final Product

I stopped the mechanism just before it reached the middle then I decide to splatter a undersize bit of white blusher to give it a little bit more of a galaxy effect. This tail be done with whatsoever colours that you want, and can have as many spirals as you want. UNfortunatly I was limited to the size of my canvas or else i would bear made this more complex. However, I am happy with how it came out

Be the First to Share

Recommendations

  • Anything Goes Contest 2022

    Anything Goes Contest 2022